Filled Under: , , , ,

Creating A Trading Plan Part 5



Routines trading 

Doing something with the routine is a way to make progress and discipline. Your broker usually does give a statement of the trading results that you have done with the details, but you should also evaluate the notes on each trade. We recommend that you create a separate trading journal to determine the level of progress. In your trading routine is important to evaluate from time to time so as not to repeat the mistakes that might have been doing.

Creating A Trading Plan Part 5 http://www.bisnis-forex.com/

Some questions that can help motivate your trading routine is: 

1 What is your work routine in addition to trading? 
2 Are you always evaluate the results of last trade? 
3 What is your question to the result that profit trade? 
4 What is your question to the trade loss results? 
5. What do you promise to yourself? 

Examples of answers: 
I am a full-time trader and no other important routine job. My income largely depends on the forex trading results, trading therefore I consider to be an important routine job. My routine is to analyze the market in accordance with the plan on trading strategy, and market entry if at all possible. I plan to do a trade between 0 (no market entry) to 4 trades per day depending on the trading signals that I get. For my entry analysis directly (manually), was for me to do with automatic exit through the script. 

I was the evaluation of the results of my trading every day to ensure that I always follow the plans and strategies that have been made​​. I believe that the trading occurs in a random distribution (random distribution) between the trade profit (winning trades) and trades loss (losing trades), no matter what strategy or trading system that is used, therefore, when I always keep the profit does not feel over-confidence (confidence excessive) giving rise to the euphoria that led to over-trading with an unplanned entry. 

Instead when I guard against loss arising of negative emotions or afraid to return entry. I do a special evaluation to determine what lessons can be learned from the trade. My principle is that trade execution in accordance with the plan is far more important than trading results will I earn. I am also the evaluation of emotional state before entering the market, I must be calm, not tense and really prepared like a professional trader. 

If I turned out to deviate from the plan, I no longer trading on the next day to find out the reasons why I trade outside the plan. I do not have a target that is too high in the short term, but only want to trade that really fit with the plan and discipline. 

conclusion 
1 Plan your trade and trade-was in accordance with the plan (plan your trade and trade your plan) 
2 Run and plan your strategy with consistent 
3 Without a plan and a trading strategy that is always evaluated, you will never know the progress you have achieved.